Engine service kit containing quality Bosch filters & Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: Transit Mk6 2.0 TDCi / Di
Manufacture date: 08/2000-05/2006
Model code: V184/V185
Type: Turbocharged Diesel
Engine codes: ABFA / D3FA / F3FA / FIFA
Power: 55kW (75HP) / 63kW (86HP) / 74kW (100HP) / 92kW (125HP)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** THE FUEL FILTER IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS SERVICE KIT ***
*** ONLY SUITABLE FOR FORD TRANSIT MK6 2.0 TDCI MODELS. NOT FOR ANY MK1, MK2, MK3, MK4, MK5 OR MK7 MODELS ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR VIN FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
- Bosch oil filter x 1
- Bosch air filter x 1
- Seal for oil sump drain plug x 1
- Millers Oils Trident Professional ECO 5w30 engine oil x 7 litres (6.7L capacity listed by Millers for this vehicle)
Bosch oil filter
Bosch air filter
Sump plug seal
Millers Oils engine oil
(The images contain pictures of the parts that will normally be supplied in this service kit, which were taken at the time of listing. Manufacturers occasionally alter the design of their parts, so the parts supplied may look slightly different to the parts shown.)
We Supply the Correct Oil
Trident Professional ECO 5w30 Engine OilDescription
A professional, fully synthetic, full SAPS engine oil suitable for the latest engine technology. Designed to meet OEM specifications and suitable for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines. Millers Oils Trident Professional 5W-30 ECO is recommended for engines requiring a 5w30 viscosity targeting Ford, Jaguar Land Rover and Asian manufacturers.Application
Millers Oils Trident Professional 5W-30 ECO is recommended for engines requiring a 5w30 viscosity targeting Ford, Jaguar Land Rover and Asian manufacturers.
Features & Benefits
|Performance Profile||Suitable for:|
- ACEA A1/B1
- Chrysler MS-6395
- Ford WSS-M2C913-D, Ford WSS-M2C913-C, Ford WSS-M2C913-B
- ILSAC GF-4
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5003
- Renault RN0700
- Asian manufacturers
- Excellent low temperature flow when cold starting, helping to instantly protect vital components.
- Viscosity stability at high temperatures, delivering reduced wear and tear on the engine and its components.
- Formulated with technology to provide engine cleanliness and durability which improves fuel economy, reduces emissions and provides extended drain capability.
- Millers Oils stop start technology delivers instant protection under hot or cold conditions.
(Specifications correct at time of item listing / latest revision. Although we do our best to display the most up to date information and images, these specifications may be subject to change without notice. Millers Oils may change the design of their bottles and/or labels - if they do, the bottle supplied might look different to the bottle shown in the image above, but the product will be the same.)
Bosch filters are made to meet or exceed vehicle manufacturer specifications and are 100% BER compliant, so you can be confident they meet the high standards required for today's cars.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.