Engine service kit containing quality Bosch filters & Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: Transit Mk6 2.0 TDCi / Di
Manufacture date: 08/2000-05/2006
Model code: V184/V185
Type: Turbocharged Diesel
Engine codes: ABFA / D3FA / F3FA / FIFA
Power: 55kW (75HP) / 63kW (86HP) / 74kW (100HP) / 92kW (125HP)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** THE FUEL FILTER IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS SERVICE KIT ***
*** ONLY SUITABLE FOR FORD TRANSIT MK6 2.0 TDCI MODELS. NOT FOR ANY MK1, MK2, MK3, MK4, MK5 OR MK7 MODELS ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR VIN FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
- Bosch oil filter x 1
- Bosch air filter x 1
- Seal for oil sump drain plug x 1
- Millers Oils XF Premium ECO 5w30 engine oil x 7 litres (6.7L capacity listed by Millers Oils for this vehicle)
Bosch oil filter
Bosch air filter
Sump plug seal
Millers Oils engine oil
(The images contain pictures of the parts that will normally be supplied in this service kit, which were taken at the time of listing. Manufacturers occasionally alter the design of their parts, so the parts supplied may look slightly different to the parts shown.)
Millers Oils Premium Engine Oil
Millers Oils XF Premium ECO 5w30 Engine OilDescription
A fully synthetic, full SAPS, premium manufacturer acknowledged engine oil formulated using the latest technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.Millers Oils XF Premium
is a range of fully synthetic engine oils featuring Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT), specially designed to focus on maximising fuel economy whilst minimising engine wear. Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) is the unique, superior lubrication technology developed and blended by Millers Oils.Application
Recommended for OEM applications requiring a 5w30 viscosity, predominantly for Ford, Jaguar Land Rover and Asian manufacturers.
- ACEA A5/B5
- API SL
- Ford WSS-M2C913-D (Acknowledged)
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5003 (Acknowledged)
- API CF
- ACEA A1/B1
- Fiat 9.55535-G1
- Ford WSS-M2C913-C
- Ford WSS-M2C913-B
- Ford WSS-M2C913-A
- ILSAC GF-4
- Renault RN0700
- Volvo VCC 95200377*
- Asian Manufacturers**
* VCC 95200377 suitable for use where a 0w30 viscosity is recommended (except fuel economy benefit)
** Asian manufacturers - including but not limited to Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Nissan, Suzuki and ToyotaUser Benefits
- Provides enhanced low temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey.
- Maximises viscosity stability at high temperatures, which reduces engine wear giving superior protection for components including pistons, rings, timing chain, bearings and valve lifters.
- Specifically engineered to enhance engine cleanliness, delivering improved fuel economy, reduced emissions and extended service drain capability.
- Delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions.
- Specifically formulated for use in all hybrid systems including self-charging hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV).
- Compatible for use with bio fuels, DFT provides exceptional performance and protection against deposits, sludge and engine wear.
(Specifications correct at time of item listing / latest revision. Although we do our best to display the most up to date information and images, these specifications may be subject to change without notice. Millers Oils may change the design of their bottles and/or labels - if they do, the bottle supplied might look different to the bottle shown in the image above, but the product will be the same.)
Manufacturer's Warranty Not Affected
The parts in this service kit are of at least the same quality as the original manufacturer's parts. Thanks to new EU regulations, even if your vehicle is still under the Manufacturer's Warranty, correct fitment of these parts will NOT
invalidate the warranty.
Block Exemption Regulation (EC) 1400/2002 has been introduced to ensure more competition in the servicing and repairs market, leading to lower costs and higher standards for consumers.
The Block Exemption Regulation means that you have the freedom to choose where to have your vehicle maintained, without the manufacturer's warranty being invalidated, providing original parts, or parts of matching quality are fitted by the garage / repairer.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage and/or injury.