High quality OE specification ALCO Filter service kit with Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: Golf Mk6 2.0 TDi
Manufacture date: 02/2009-11/2012
Model code: 5K
Type: Turbocharged Diesel
Engine codes: CBAA / CBAB / CBBB / CBDC
Power: 81kW (110HP) / 100kW (136HP) / 103kW (140HP) / 125kW (170HP)
VIN code: 1K
(from digit 7 of VIN)
VIN example: WVWZZZ1K
WHERE SHOWN IN VIN ONLY IDENTIFIES VW GOLF MK5 / MK6
MODEL, NOT IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT, PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** IMPORTANT! YOU MUST CHECK YOUR VEHICLE'S ENGINE CODE AND BODY TYPE BEFORE ORDERING! ***
*** ONLY SUITABLE FOR VW GOLF MK6 2.0 TDI TURBO DIESEL HATCHBACK AND ESTATE MODELS WITH ENGINE CODES: CBAA / CBAB / CBBB / CBDC ***
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR CONVERTIBLE / CABRIOLET MODELS WHICH HAVE A DIFFERENT FUEL FILTER FITTED ***
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR ENGINE CODES: CFFA / CFFB / CFGB / CLCA WHICH REQUIRE A DIFFERENT OIL FILTER ***
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR ANY OTHER ENGINE CODES ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING (BY CLICKING ON 'ASK A QUESTION' NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE) WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR FULL VIN AND ENGINE CODE FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
The item image contains a picture of the parts that will be supplied in this service kit, which was taken at the time of listing. ALCO occasionally alters the design of their filters, so the filters supplied may look slightly different to the filters shown.
- ALCO oil filter x 1
- ALCO air filter x 1
- ALCO fuel filter x 1
- ALCO cabin/pollen filter x 1
- Oil sump drain plug with seal x 1
- Millers Oils Trident Professional C3 5w30 engine oil x 5 litres (Millers list 4.0-4.3 litres for this vehicle)
Millers Oils engine oil
We Supply the Correct Oil
Trident Professional Engine Oil C3 5w30
Fully synthetic, mid SAPS, for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.Performance Profile
- BMW Longlife-04
- Chrysler MS-11106
- Fiat 9.55535-S3
- GM-LL-B-025, GM-LL-A-025
- MB 229.51, MB 229.31
- Porsche C30
- VW 504 00 / 507 00, VW 506 00 / 506 01
- VW 503 00 / 503 01, WV 502 00 / 505 01
- VW 502 00 / 505 00
- Asian manufacturers
- Millers Oils underwrites this product for GM Dexos 2 applications
A professional engine oil suitable for the latest engine technology. Designed to meet OEM specifications. Recommended for engines requiring a C3 5w30 viscosity targeting Volkswagen Audi Group, BMW and Mercedes Benz.User Benefits
- Excellent Low temperature flow when cold starting, helping to instantly protect vital components.
- Viscosity stability at high temperatures, delivering reduced wear and tear on the engine and its components.
- Formulated with technology to provide engine cleanliness and durability which improves fuel economy, reduces emissions and provides extended drain capability.
- Utilising mid SAPS technology protecting particulate filters and controlling soot build up.
- Millers Oils stop start technology delivers instant protection under hot or cold conditions.
(Specifications correct at time of item listing / latest revision. Although we do our best to display the most up to date information and images, these specifications may be subject to change without notice. Millers Oils may change the design of their bottles and/or labels - if they do, the bottle supplied might look different to the bottle shown in the image above. If you have any questions about this, please contact us before ordering.)
Manufacturer's Warranty Not Affected
The parts in this service kit are of at least the same quality as the original manufacturer's parts. Thanks to new EU regulations, even if your vehicle is still under the Manufacturer's Warranty, correct fitment of these parts will NOT
invalidate the warranty.
Block Exemption Regulation (EC) 1400/2002 has been introduced to ensure more competition in the servicing and repairs market, leading to lower costs and higher standards for consumers.
The Block Exemption Regulation means that you have the freedom to choose where to have your vehicle maintained, without the manufacturer's warranty being invalidated, providing original parts, or parts of matching quality are fitted by the garage / repairer.All ALCO filters sold by us comply with MV-BER N° 461/2010 (Motor Vehicle Block Exception Regulation) and are manufactured within the EU in conformance with the requirements of ISO 9001 - 2008
.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.