Engine service kit containing quality Bosch filters, NGK spark plugs & Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: Signum 1.8 16V
Manufacture date: 06/2003-07/2005
Engine code: Z18XE
Power: 90kW (122HP)
VIN code: W0L0ZCF48
(from digit 1 of VIN)
VIN example: W0L0ZCF48
WHERE SHOWN IN VIN ONLY IDENTIFIES VAUXHALL SIGNUM
MODEL, NOT THE ENGINE FITTED OR IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT - PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** PLEASE CHECK ENGINE CODE BEFORE ORDERING ***
ONLY SUITABLE FOR MODELS WITH Z18XE / Z18XEL ENGINE CODE,
NOT SUITABLE FOR MODELS WITH Z18XER ENGINE CODE.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE ENGINE CODES IS THE OIL FILTER FITTED:
Z18XE / Z18XEL ARE LISTED TO HAVE A SPIN-ON OIL FILTER FITTED
Z18XER IS LISTED TO HAVE A DROP-IN CARTRIDGE OIL FILTER FITTED.
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR FULL VIN FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
- *** THIS SERVICE KIT WILL ONLY BE SUITABLE FOR VEHICLES RUNNING PETROL ONLY. NOT FOR LPG / DUAL FUEL VEHICLES WHICH REQUIRE DIFFERENT SPARK PLUGS ***
- Bosch oil filter x 1
- Bosch air filter x 1
- Bosch fuel filter x 1
- Bosch cabin/pollen filter x 1
- NGK spark plug x 4
- Seal for oil sump drain plug x 1
- Millers Oils EE Longlife 5w40 engine oil x 5 litres (4.25L capacity listed by Millers for this vehicle)
Bosch oil filter
Bosch air filter
Bosch fuel filter
Bosch cabin filter
NGK spark plugs
Sump plug seal
Millers Oils engine oil
(The images contain pictures of the parts that will normally be supplied in this service kit, which were taken at the time of listing. Manufacturers occasionally alter the design of their filters, so the filters supplied may look slightly different to the filters shown.)
We Supply the Correct Oil
Millers Energy Efficient Nanodrive EE Longlife 5w40
Fully Synthetic Longlife Engine OilPerformance Profile
- ACEA: C3
- API: SN, CF
- Mercedes-Benz: 229.31 & 229.51
- VW: 502 00, 505 01
- Ford: M2C917-A
- BMW: Longlife-04
- Porsche: A40
- GM: dexos 2
A fully synthetic high performance mid SAPS, low friction, fuel efficient engine oil. Part of the Millers Oils NANODRIVE Low Friction Technology range. Formulated to meet the demanding requirements of today's engines with the added benefits of reduced friction, improved fuel economy and a reduction in overall running costs.Application
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro IV & V emission standards, with or without diesel particulate filters including VW'Pumpe Düse' engines fitted to many Volkswagen/Audi Group, and some Ford vehicles.Particularly recommended for use in vehicles using variable service intervals and other vehicles that require a fuel-efficient lubricant.User Benefits
- A reduction in friction of up to 32% providing a reduction in wear of up 32% compared to other 5w40 C3 grades.
- The coefficient of friction reduces rapidly as the engine temperature rises maximising fuel economy and reducing emissions accordingly. Protects against wear extending engine component life.
- Overall running costs are reduced through lower fuel consumption and longer component life.
- A mid SAPS formulation which is compatible with catalysts and diesel particulate filters (DPFs) A single 5w40 engine oil covering many OEM performance profiles.
Bosch filters are made to meet or exceed vehicle manufacturer specifications and are 100% BER compliant, so you can be confident they meet the high standards required for today's cars.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.