Engine service kit containing quality Bosch filters & Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: Swift 1.2
Manufacture date: 10/2010-12/2017
Model code: III / 3rd generation
Engine code: K12B
Power: 69kW (94HP)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** ONLY SUITABLE FOR 3RD GENERATION SUZUKI SWIFT 1.2 PETROL MODELS ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR FULL VIN / CHASSIS NUMBER FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
- Bosch oil filter x 1
- Bosch cabin/pollen filter x 1
- Seal for oil sump drain plug x 1
- Millers Oils EE Performance ECO 5w30 engine oil x 5 litres (3.1L capacity listed by Millers Oils for this vehicle)
Bosch oil filter
Bosch cabin filter
Sump plug seal
Millers Oils engine oil
(The images contain pictures of the parts that will normally be supplied in this service kit, which were taken at the time of listing. Manufacturers occasionally alter the design of their parts, so the parts supplied may look slightly different to the parts shown.)
Millers Oils Energy Efficient Engine Oil
Millers Oils EE Performance ECO 5w30 Engine OilDescription
A fully synthetic, full SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus & Sulphur) performance engine oil featuring NANODRIVE low friction technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.EE Performance
from Millers Oils is the “Track day ready”, high performance engine oil range ideal for race track and on-road use. The range is specifically designed for vehicles that demand maximum engine performance. Using award-winning low-friction NANODRIVE technology and ester chemistry, EE Performance offers an improved formulation with significant reductions in friction and wear compared to EE Longlife and industry-standard formulations.Application
Recommended for vehicles requiring an A5/B5 or A1/B1 5w30 specification, predominantly for high powered Ford, Jaguar Land Rover and Asian manufacturers.
Features & Benefits
* Including but not limited to Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki and Toyota
- ACEA A5/B5, ACEA A1/B1
- API SL, CF
- Fiat 9.55535-G1
- Ford WSS-M2C913-D, WSS-M2C913-C, WSS-M2C913-B, WSS-M2C913-A
- ILSAC GF-4
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5003
- Renault RN0700
- Dacia, Renault Sport
- Asian manufacturers*
- “Track day ready”, high performance oil; delivers maximum engine performance whilst meeting manufacturer’s specifications and recommended oil drain interval for on-road use.
- Reduction in friction of up to 24% providing a reduction in wear of up to 25% compared to other 5w30 grades.
- Increased engine power and torque from award winning NANODRIVE low friction technology and synthetic ester formulation.
- Extended component life and reduced operating temperatures as a result of the instant lubrication provided by NANODRIVE low friction technology.
- Full SAPS oil combined with NANODRIVE technology gives ultimate engine protection.
(Specifications correct at time of item listing / latest revision. Although we do our best to display the most up to date information and images, these specifications may be subject to change without notice. Millers Oils may change the design of their bottles and/or labels - if they do, the bottle supplied might look different to the bottle shown in the image above, but the product will be the same.)
Manufacturer's Warranty Not Affected
The parts in this service kit are of at least the same quality as the original manufacturer's parts. Thanks to new EU regulations, even if your vehicle is still under the Manufacturer's Warranty, correct fitment of these parts will NOT
invalidate the warranty.
Block Exemption Regulation (EC) 1400/2002 has been introduced to ensure more competition in the servicing and repairs market, leading to lower costs and higher standards for consumers.
The Block Exemption Regulation means that you have the freedom to choose where to have your vehicle maintained, without the manufacturer's warranty being invalidated, providing original parts, or parts of matching quality are fitted by the garage / repairer.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage and/or injury.