Engine service kit containing quality Bosch & Fram filters, NGK spark plugs & Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: Fabia 1.2 6V
Manufacture date: 08/2002-03/2008
Model code: 6Y
Engine code: AWY
Power: 40kW (54HP)
VIN code: 6Y
(from digit 7 of VIN)
VIN example: TMBPZ46Y
WHERE SHOWN IN VIN ONLY IDENTIFIES FABIA (6Y)
MODEL, NOT IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT, PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** IMPORTANT! PLEASE CHECK VEHICLE'S ENGINE CODE BEFORE ORDERING! ***
*** ONLY SUITABLE FOR 1ST GENERATION SKODA FABIA 1.2 6-VALVE PETROL MODELS WITH ENGINE CODE: AWY ***
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR ENGINE CODE: BMD (WHICH HAS A DIFFERENT AIR FILTER FITTED) ***
*** THE INLINE FUEL FILTER IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS ITEM ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR FULL VIN AND ENGINE CODE FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
- *** THIS SERVICE KIT WILL ONLY BE SUITABLE FOR VEHICLES RUNNING PETROL ONLY. NOT FOR LPG / DUAL FUEL VEHICLES WHICH REQUIRE DIFFERENT SPARK PLUGS ***
- Bosch oil filter x 1
- Fram air filter x 1
- Bosch cabin/pollen filter x 1
- NGK spark plug x 3
- Seal for oil sump drain plug x 1
- Millers Oils Trident Longlife 5w30 engine oil x 5 litres (2.4L capacity listed by Millers for this vehicle)
NGK spark plugs
Sump plug seal
Millers Oils engine oil
(This is one of our mixed brand service kits that we have created to bring you the highest quality parts at the best price. The images contain pictures of the parts that will normally be supplied in this service kit, which were taken at the time of listing. Manufacturers occasionally alter the design of their filters, so the filters supplied may look slightly different to the filters shown.)
We Supply the Correct Oil
Millers Trident Longlife 5w30
Fully Synthetic Longlife Engine OilPerformance Profile
Also suitable for:
- MB 229.51
- BMW Longlife-04
- Fiat 9.55535-S3
- Porsche C30
- PSA B71 2290
- VW 502.00/505.00
- VW 502.00/505.01
- VW 504.00/507.00
Trident Longlife 5w30 is a high performance fully synthetic Mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous & Sulphur) engine oil suitable for the latest engine technology. It has been designed to meet OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications, which has been achieved by offering increased cleanliness, engine/oil durability, reduced friction/wear and improved fuel economy.
Trident Longlife 5w30 is recommended for engines requiring an SAE 5w30 ACEA C3 meeting the above manufacturer specifications including VWAG 504.00/507.00. Trident Longlife 5w30 is fully compatible with the latest Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), Gasoline Particulate Filters (GPF) and Catalytic Converters and is compliant with emissions standards.Application
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting the latest European emissions standards, with or without diesel particulate filters. Particularly recommended for use in vehicles using variable service intervals and other vehicles that require a fuel efficient lubricant.User Benefits
- This synthetic technology produces excellent low temperature flow when cold starting down to -30°C, this yields rapid protection of vital components, as most engine wear occurs during start up.
- It offers exceptional viscosity stability at high temperatures and severe operating conditions for maintainable protection and prolonged engine life.
- Increased protection via a stronger oil film between metallic components, with an achievable level of performance throughout the OEM oil change interval.
- Low viscosity offers improved fuel economy in comparison to thicker viscosity oils. Trident 5w30 uses optimum levels of detergents and dispersants. These provide high levels of engine cleanliness and sludge control, which offers improved combustion.
- ACEA Mid SAPS specification.
(Specifications correct at time of item listing / latest revision. Although we do our best to display the most up to date information, these specifications may be subject to change without notice.)
Bosch & Fram filters are made to meet or exceed vehicle manufacturer specifications and are 100% BER compliant, so you can be confident they meet the high standards required for today's cars.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.