Engine service kit containing quality Bosch filters & Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: Expert 1.6 BlueHDi
Manufacture date: 04/2016-08/2021
Type: Turbocharged Diesel
Engine codes: DV6FCU / DV6FDU
Power: 70kW (95HP) / 85kW (115HP)
VIN code: VF3 + VA/VB + BHS/BHV/BHX
(from digit 4 of VIN)
VIN example: VF3VBBHX
(VF3 + VA/VB + BHS/BHV/BHX
WHERE SHOWN IDENTIFIES PEUGEOT EXPERT
WITH 1.6 BLUEHDI DV6FCU / DV6FDU
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** ONLY SUITABLE FOR 3RD GENERATION PEUGEOT EXPERT 1.6 BLUEHDI MODELS ***
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR ANY 2ND GENERATION EXPERT MODELS WHICH REQUIRE DIFFERENT FILTERS ***
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR 1.5 BLUEHDI OR 2.0 BLUEHDI WHICH REQUIRE DIFFERENT FILTERS ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR FULL VIN FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
- Bosch oil filter x 1
- Bosch fuel filter x 1
- Seal for oil sump drain plug x 1
- Millers Oils XF Premium C2 0w30 engine oil x 6 litres (5.5L capacity listed by Millers Oils for this vehicle)
Bosch oil filter
Bosch fuel filter
Sump plug seal
Millers Oils engine oil
(The images contain pictures of the parts that will normally be supplied in this service kit, which were taken at the time of listing. Manufacturers occasionally alter the design of their parts, so the parts supplied may look slightly different to the parts shown.)
We Supply the Correct Oil
Millers Oils XF Premium C2 0w30 Engine OilDescription
A fully synthetic, mid SAPS, premium engine oil formulated using the latest technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.Millers Oils XF Premium
is a range of fully synthetic engine oils featuring Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT), specially designed to focus on maximising fuel economy whilst minimising engine wear. Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) is the unique, superior lubrication technology developed and blended by Millers Oils.Application
Recommended for OEM applications requiring a C2 0w30 viscosity, predominantly for PSA group applications including Peugeot, Citroen and DS.
|Performance Profile||Suitable for:|
- API SN
- Chrysler MS-90047, Chrysler MS-13340
- Fiat 9.55535-GS1, Fiat 9.55535-DS1
- Peugeot, Citroen, DS
- Asian manufacturers*
- Millers Oils underwrites this product for BMW Longlife-12 FE applications
* Asian manufacturers - including but not limited to Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Nissan, Suzuki and ToyotaUser Benefits
- Provides enhanced low temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey.
- Specifically engineered to enhance engine cleanliness, delivering improved fuel economy, reduced emissions and extended service drain capability.
- Complements and utilises latest mid SAPS technology protecting after treatment systems such as particulate filters, Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and AdBlue delivering ultimate soot control and environmental protection.
- Delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions.
- Delivers outstanding LSPI (Low Speed Pre-Ignition) protection and ultimate in turbo charger care, even under the most extreme operating conditions.
- Specifically formulated for use in all hybrid systems including self-charging hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV).
(Specifications correct at time of item listing / latest revision. Although we do our best to display the most up to date information and images, these specifications may be subject to change without notice. Millers Oils may change the design of their bottles and/or labels - if they do, the bottle supplied might look different to the bottle shown in the image above, but the product will be the same.)
Bosch filters are made to meet or exceed vehicle manufacturer specifications and are 100% BER compliant, so you can be confident they meet the high standards required for today's cars.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.