Engine service kit containing quality Bosch filters & Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: 3008 1.6 HDi
Manufacture date: 06/2009-12/2016
Model code: 1st generation
Type: Turbocharged Diesel
Engine code: DV6TED4
Power: 80kW (109HP)
VIN code: 0U9HZ
(from digit 4 of VIN)
VIN example: VF30U9HZ
WHERE SHOWN IDENTIFIES 1ST GENERATION PEUGEOT 3008
WITH DV6TED4 1.6 HDI
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** ONLY SUITABLE FOR 1ST GENERATION PEUGEOT 3008 1.6 HDI MODELS WITH ENGINE CODE: DV6TED4 (80KW/110HP) ***
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR ENGINE CODES: DV6C / DV6CTED / DV6FC WHICH HAVE DIFFERENT FILTERS FITTED ***
- *** THERE IS A FUEL HEATER FITTED TO THE FUEL FILTER ON THIS VEHICLE. THE FUEL HEATER IS NOT SUPPLIED AND MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE OLD FILTER AND USED WITH THE NEW ONE SUPPLIED IN THIS SERVICE KIT ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR FULL VIN FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
- Bosch oil filter x 1
- Bosch air filter x 1
- Bosch fuel filter x 1
- Bosch cabin/pollen filter x 2
- Seal for oil sump drain plug x 1
- Valvoline SynPower ENV C2 5W-30 engine oil x 5 litres (3.75L capacity listed by Valvoline for this vehicle)
Bosch oil filter
Bosch air filter
Bosch fuel filter
Bosch cabin filter
Sump plug seal
Valvoline engine oil
(The images contain pictures of the parts that will normally be supplied in this service kit, which were taken at the time of listing. Manufacturers occasionally alter the design of their parts, so the parts supplied may look slightly different to the parts shown.)
We Supply the Correct Oil
Valvoline SynPower™ ENV C2 SAE 5W-30Description
Premium quality full synthetic motor oil. Formulated for ultimate performance and protection under all operating conditions. Designed to fulfill the latest standards of leading engine manufacturers.Applications
Specially formulated for use in modern engines, reduces exhaust emissions and improves fuel efficiency. Protects against low speed pre ignition (LSPI).
Suitable for use in the Peugeot-Citroën group.
Suitable for use in Honda and Toyota models where an ACEA C2 engine oil is recommended. Check owners manual.
Features & Benefits
- PSA B71 2290-2018 (pending)
- ACEA C2
- Recommended for use where Fiat 9.55535.S1 is specified.
- Ultimate protection and performance
SynPower engine oil is formulated with the highest quality base oils and latest additives to ensure ultimate protection and performance under all operating conditions. Designed to fulfill the latest standards of leading engine manufacturers.
- Optimized for emission control systems
Specifically designed for use with emission control systems like DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) and TWC (Three Way Catalyst). Low SAPS output keeps the emission control system in optimal conditions.
- Excellent cold start performance
Instant oil flow at low temperatures provides easy cold starts and optimal lubrication within seconds after ignition.
- Engine cleanliness
Keeps engine extremely clean by minimizing deposits.
- Wear protection
Provides ultimate protection against wear under all operating conditions.
(Specifications correct at time of item listing / latest revision. Although we do our best to display the most up to date information and images, these specifications may be subject to change without notice. Valvoline may change the design of their bottles and/or labels - if they do, the bottle supplied might look different to the bottle shown in the image above, but the product will be the same.)
Bosch filters are made to meet or exceed vehicle manufacturer specifications and are 100% BER compliant, so you can be confident they meet the high standards required for today's cars.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.