Engine service kit containing quality Bosch filters & Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: XJ 3.0 D / Diesel
Manufacture date: 10/2009-03/2021
Model code: X351
Type: Turbocharged Diesel
Engine codes: 306DT / AJV6D
Power: 202kW (275HP) / 221kW (300HP)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** ONLY SUITABLE FOR JAGUAR XJ (X351) 3.0 D / DIESEL MODELS WITH DIESEL PARTICULATE FILTER (DPF) AND FORD M2C934-B / JAGUAR LAND ROVER STJLR.03.5005 / C1 ENGINE OIL REQUIREMENT ***
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR VEHICLES WITHOUT A DPF OR FOR VEHICLES THAT REQUIRE DIFFERENT ENGINE OIL ***
*** PLEASE CHECK DEALER/HANDBOOK/OIL CAP TO CONFIRM THE OIL REQUIRED SPECIFICATION OIL ***
*** MILLERS LISTS 6.6 LITRES OF OIL FOR A SERVICE FILL AND 7.7 LITRES FOR A DRY/INITIAL FILL. AS THIS ITEM IS INTENDED FOR A SERVICE, ONLY ENOUGH OIL IS INCLUDED FOR A SERVICE FILL ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR MODEL CODE AND ENGINE CODE FOR NON-UK VEHICLES) AND TYPE OF OIL REQUIRED - CHECK WITH HANDBOOK/DEALER IF NOT KNOWN
- Bosch oil filter x 1
- Bosch fuel filter x 1
- Oil sump drain plug with seal x 1
- Millers Oils XF Longlife C1 5w30 engine oil x 7 litres (6.6L capacity listed by Millers for this vehicle)
Bosch oil filter
Bosch fuel filter
Millers Oils engine oil
(The images contain pictures of the parts that will normally be supplied in this service kit, which were taken at the time of listing. Manufacturers occasionally alter the design of their parts, so the parts supplied may look slightly different to the parts shown.)
We Supply the Correct Oil
XF Premium C1 5w30 Engine OilDescription
A fully synthetic, low SAPS, premium engine oil formulated using the latest technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.Millers Oils XF Premium
is a range of fully synthetic engine oils featuring Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT), specially designed to focus on maximising fuel economy whilst minimising engine wear. Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) is the unique, superior lubrication technology developed and blended by Millers Oils.Application
Recommended for OEM applications requiring a C1 5w30 viscosity, predominantly for Land Rover / Range Rover vehicles fitted with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF).
- ACEA C1
- Ford WSS-M2C934-B
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5005 (Acknowledged)
- JASO DL-1
- Asian manufacturers*
* Asian manufacturers - including but not limited to Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Nissan, Suzuki and ToyotaUser Benefits
- Provides enhanced low temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey.
- Maximises viscosity stability at high temperatures, which reduces engine wear giving superior protection for components including pistons, rings, timing chain, bearings and valve lifters.
- Specifically engineered to enhance engine cleanliness, delivering improved fuel economy, reduced emissions and extended service drain capability.
- Complements and utilises latest low SAPS technology protecting after treatment systems such as particulate filters, Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and AdBlue delivering ultimate soot control and environmental protection.
- Delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions.
- Compatible for use with bio fuels, DFT provides exceptional performance and protection against deposits, sludge and engine wear.
(Specifications correct at time of item listing / latest revision. Although we do our best to display the most up to date information and images, these specifications may be subject to change without notice. Millers Oils may change the design of their bottles and/or labels - if they do, the bottle supplied might look different to the bottle shown in the image above, but the product will be the same.)
Bosch filters are made to meet or exceed vehicle manufacturer specifications and are 100% BER compliant, so you can be confident they meet the high standards required for today's cars.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.