Top quality OE specification Fram filter service kit with NGK spark plugs & Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: Jazz 1.2 i-DSI
Manufacture date: 09/2004-12/2008
Model code: GD5 / GE2
Engine code: L12A*
Power: 57kW (78HP)
VIN code: GD5 / GE2
(from digit 4 of VIN)
VIN example: JHMGD5
(GD5 / GE2
WHERE SHOWN IDENTIFIES HONDA JAZZ WITH 1.2 I-DSI PETROL
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** VERY IMPORTANT! THERE IS A CHOICE OF AIR FILTER FOR THIS VEHICLE! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING! ***
*** ONLY SUITABLE FOR 2ND GENERATION HONDA JAZZ 1.2 I-DSI PETROL MODELS MANUFACTURED FROM 01/2005-> WITH AIR FILTER WITH DIMENSIONS 170 x 146 mm ***
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR VEHICLES MANUFACTURED UP TO ->01/2005 (WITH 332 x 109 mm AIR FILTER) ***
*** IMPORTANT! IF YOUR JAZZ WAS REGISTERED DURING 2005, PLEASE CHECK CURRENTLY FITTED AIR FILTER AGAINST THE AIR FILTER SHOWN IN THE ITEM IMAGE BEFORE ORDERING ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS SERVICE KIT WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR CAR, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE BUYING (BY CLICKING 'Contact seller' NEAR THE TOP OF THIS PAGE) WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR FULL VIN FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
- *** THIS SERVICE KIT WILL ONLY BE SUITABLE FOR VEHICLES RUNNING PETROL ONLY. NOT FOR LPG / DUAL FUEL VEHICLES WHICH REQUIRE DIFFERENT SPARK PLUGS ***
The item image contains a picture of the parts that will be supplied in this service kit, which was taken at the time of listing. Fram occasionally alters the design of their filters, so the filters supplied may look slightly different to the filters shown.
- Fram oil filter x 1
- Fram air filter x 1
- NGK v-grooved spark plug x 8
- Seal for oil sump drain plug x 1
- Millers Oils Trident Professional 5w40 engine oil x 5 litres (3.6L capacity listed by Millers for this vehicle)
Sump plug seal
Millers Oils engine oil
We Supply the Correct Oil
Trident Professional 5w40 Engine Oil
Fully synthetic, full SAPS engine oil
- ACEA A3/B4
- ACEA A3/B3
- API SN, SM, SL, CF
- BMW Longlife-01
- BMW Longlife-98
- Renault RN0700 / RN0710
- Chrysler MS-12991
- Fiat 9.55535-Z2
- Fiat 9.55535-N2
- Fiat 9.55535-M2
- Fiat 9.55535-H2
|MB 226.5MB 229.5MB 229.3MB 229.1Porsche A40PSA B71-2296 <2014PSA B71-2295PSA B71-2294VW 502 00 / 505 00Asian manufacturers|
A professional, fully synthetic, full SAPS engine oil suitable for the latest engine technology. Designed to meet OEM specifications and suitable for use in both petrol and diesel engines. Millers Oils Trident Professional 5w-40 is recommended for engines requiring a 5w40 viscosity meeting the manufacturer specifications.Application
Millers Oils Trident Professional 5w-40 is recommended for engines requiring a 5w40 viscosity meeting the manufacturer specifications.Features & Benefits
- Excellent low temperature flow when cold starting, helping to instantly protect vital components.
- Viscosity stability at high temperatures, delivering reduced wear and tear on the engine and its components.
- Formulated with technology to provide engine cleanliness and durability which reduces emissions and provides extended drain capability.
- Millers Oils stop start technology delivers instant protection under hot or cold conditions.
(Specifications correct at time of item listing / latest revision. Although we do our best to display the most up to date information and images, these specifications may be subject to change without notice. Millers Oils may change the design of their bottles and/or labels - if they do, the bottle supplied might look different to the bottle shown in the image above, but the product will be the same.)
Manufacturer's Warranty Not Affected
The parts in this service kit are of at least the same quality as the original manufacturer's parts. Thanks to new EU regulations, even if your vehicle is still under the Manufacturer's Warranty, correct fitment of these parts will NOT
invalidate the warranty.
Block Exemption Regulation (EC) 1400/2002 has been introduced to ensure more competition in the servicing and repairs market, leading to lower costs and higher standards for consumers.
The Block Exemption Regulation means that you have the freedom to choose where to have your vehicle maintained, without the manufacturer's warranty being invalidated, providing original parts, or parts of matching quality are fitted by the garage / repairer.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.