Top quality OE specification Fram filter service kit with Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: Civic Type-R
Manufacture date: 07/2001-06/2006
Model code: EP3
Engine code: K20A2
Power: 147kW (200HP)
VIN code: EP3
(from digit 4 of VIN)
VIN example: SHHEP3
WHERE SHOWN IDENTIFIES HONDA CIVIC TYPE-R (EP3)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** ONLY SUITABLE FOR HONDA CIVIC 2.0 TYPE-R EP3 MODELS (2001-2006) ***
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR NEWER CIVIC 2.0 TYPE-R FN2 MODELS (2006-2012) ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS SERVICE KIT WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR CAR, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE BUYING (BY CLICKING 'Contact seller' NEAR THE TOP OF THIS PAGE) WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR VIN FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
The item image contains a picture of the parts that will be supplied in this service kit, which was taken at the time of listing. Fram occasionally alters the design of their filters, so the filters supplied may look slightly different to the filters shown.
- Fram oil filter x 1
- Seal for oil sump drain plug x 1
- Millers Oils Trident 5w40 engine oil x 5 litres (4.5L capacity listed by Millers for this vehicle)
Sump plug seal
Millers Oils engine oil
We Supply the Correct Oil
Millers Trident 5w40
Fully Synthetic Engine OilPerformance Profile
- ACEA: A3 / B3, A3 / B4
- API: SL, CF
- Mercedes-Benz: 229.1, 229.5
- VW: 502 00, 505 00
- BMW: Longlife-01
- Porsche: A40
- Renault: RN0710
Trident 5w40 is a full synthetic engine oil formulated to meet the latest requirements for engines operating under severe conditions.Application
Recommended for use in current and late model petrol and diesel cars where this type of advanced engine oil is called for by the manufacturer, especially modern high performance vehicles. Also suitable for turbo charged engines.User Benefits
- Full protection provided even under extreme operating conditions including long service intervals. Its use is essential in modern cars to enable fuel economy to be maximised.
- Provides easy starting and quick circulation of the oil even under very cold conditions.
- Full synthetic properties improve fuel economy, lower maintenance costs and maximize the drain interval.
Manufacturer's Warranty Not Affected
The parts in this service kit are of at least the same quality as the original manufacturer's parts. Thanks to new EU regulations, even if your vehicle is still under the Manufacturer's Warranty, correct fitment of these parts will NOT
invalidate the warranty.
Block Exemption Regulation (EC) 1400/2002 has been introduced to ensure more competition in the servicing and repairs market, leading to lower costs and higher standards for consumers.
The Block Exemption Regulation means that you have the freedom to choose where to have your vehicle maintained, without the manufacturer's warranty being invalidated, providing original parts, or parts of matching quality are fitted by the garage / repairer.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.