Top quality OE specification Fram filter service kit with Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: Civic Type-R
Manufacture date: 07/2001-06/2006
Model code: EP3
Engine code: K20A2
Power: 147kW (200HP)
VIN code: EP3
(from digit 4 of VIN)
VIN example: SHHEP3
WHERE SHOWN IDENTIFIES HONDA CIVIC TYPE-R (EP3)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** ONLY SUITABLE FOR HONDA CIVIC 2.0 TYPE-R EP3 MODELS (2001-2006) ***
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR NEWER CIVIC 2.0 TYPE-R FN2 MODELS (2006-2012) ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS SERVICE KIT WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR CAR, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE BUYING (BY CLICKING 'Contact seller' NEAR THE TOP OF THIS PAGE) WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR VIN FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
The item image contains a picture of the parts that will be supplied in this service kit, which was taken at the time of listing. Fram occasionally alters the design of their filters, so the filters supplied may look slightly different to the filters shown.
- Fram oil filter x 1
- Seal for oil sump drain plug x 1
- Millers Oils Trident Professional 5w40 engine oil x 5 litres (4.5L capacity listed by Millers for this vehicle)
Sump plug seal
Millers Oils engine oil
We Supply the Correct Oil
Trident Professional 5w40 Engine Oil
Fully synthetic, full SAPS engine oil
- ACEA A3/B4
- ACEA A3/B3
- API SN, SM, SL, CF
- BMW Longlife-01
- BMW Longlife-98
- Renault RN0700 / RN0710
- Chrysler MS-12991
- Fiat 9.55535-Z2
- Fiat 9.55535-N2
- Fiat 9.55535-M2
- Fiat 9.55535-H2
|MB 226.5MB 229.5MB 229.3MB 229.1Porsche A40PSA B71-2296 <2014PSA B71-2295PSA B71-2294VW 502 00 / 505 00Asian manufacturers|
A professional, fully synthetic, full SAPS engine oil suitable for the latest engine technology. Designed to meet OEM specifications and suitable for use in both petrol and diesel engines. Millers Oils Trident Professional 5w-40 is recommended for engines requiring a 5w40 viscosity meeting the manufacturer specifications.Application
Millers Oils Trident Professional 5w-40 is recommended for engines requiring a 5w40 viscosity meeting the manufacturer specifications.Features & Benefits
- Excellent low temperature flow when cold starting, helping to instantly protect vital components.
- Viscosity stability at high temperatures, delivering reduced wear and tear on the engine and its components.
- Formulated with technology to provide engine cleanliness and durability which reduces emissions and provides extended drain capability.
- Millers Oils stop start technology delivers instant protection under hot or cold conditions.
(Specifications correct at time of item listing / latest revision. Although we do our best to display the most up to date information and images, these specifications may be subject to change without notice. Millers Oils may change the design of their bottles and/or labels - if they do, the bottle supplied might look different to the bottle shown in the image above, but the product will be the same.)
Manufacturer's Warranty Not Affected
The parts in this service kit are of at least the same quality as the original manufacturer's parts. Thanks to new EU regulations, even if your vehicle is still under the Manufacturer's Warranty, correct fitment of these parts will NOT
invalidate the warranty.
Block Exemption Regulation (EC) 1400/2002 has been introduced to ensure more competition in the servicing and repairs market, leading to lower costs and higher standards for consumers.
The Block Exemption Regulation means that you have the freedom to choose where to have your vehicle maintained, without the manufacturer's warranty being invalidated, providing original parts, or parts of matching quality are fitted by the garage / repairer.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.