Engine service kit containing quality Bosch & WIX filters & Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: Transit 2.0 TDCi
Manufacture date: 03/2016-03/2021
Model code: MK8 / V363
Type: Turbocharged Diesel
Engine code: YMR6
Power: 96kW (130HP)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** THIS ITEM IS ONLY SUITABLE FOR 8TH GENERATION FORD TRANSIT/TOURNEO 2.0 TDCI MODELS WITH MODEL CODE V363 AND ENGINE CODE: YMR6 ***
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR 8TH GENERATION FOR TRANSIT/TOURNEO CUSTOM MODELS WITH MODEL CODE: V362 WHICH MIGHT REQUIRE DIFFERENT FILTERS AND MORE ENGINE OIL ***
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR 2.2 TDCI MODELS WHICH REQUIRE DIFFERENT FILTERS ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR VIN FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
- Bosch oil filter x 1
- WIX air filter x 1
- Bosch cabin/pollen filter x 1
- Oil sump drain plug with seal x 1
- Millers Oils XF Longlife 0w30 Ford engine oil x 12 litres (Millers lists 10.3-11.1 litres for this vehicle. Check dealer/handbook for exact capacity.)
The images contain pictures of the parts that will normally be supplied in this service kit, which was taken at the time of listing. Manufacturers occasionally alter the design of their filters, so the filters supplied may look slightly different to the filters shown. This service kit will normally contain the brand of filters mentioned. However, our suppliers occasionally run out of stock of certain filters - if this occurs with one or more of the filters in this item, an alternative brand of equivalent or better quality will be supplied (we will try our best to inform you in the item description, but this may not always be possible).
Millers Oils engine oil
We Supply the Correct Oil
XF LONGLIFE 0w30 Ford
High Performance Fully Synthetic Mid SAPS Engine OilPerformance Profile
- ACEA C2
- Ford M2C950-A
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR 03.5007
XF Longlife 0w30 Ford high performance fully synthetic Mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous & Sulphur) engine oil suitable for the latest engine technology. Designed to meet and offer superior performance to OEM [Original Equipment Manufacturer] specifications. This is achieved by increased cleanliness, engine/oil durability, reduced friction/wear and improved fuel economy.Application
XF Longlife 0w30 Ford is recommended for new Diesel engines requiring an SAE 0w30 Ford M2C950-A or Jaguar Land Rover ST JLR 03.5007 specification. XF Long life 0w30 Ford is fully compatible with the latest Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), Gasoline Particulate Filters (GPF) and Catalytic Converters and is compliant with emissions standards. Please note XF Longlife 0w30 Ford is not backwards compatible with older engines.User Benefits
- This synthetic technology produces excellent low temperature flow when cold starting down to -35°C, this yields rapid protection of vital components, as most engine wear occurs during start up.
- XF Longlife 0w30 Ford meets Ford/Jaguar Land Rover criteria to offer exceptional viscosity stability at high temperatures and severe operating conditions for maintainable protection and prolonged engine life.
- Increased protection via a stronger oil film between metallic components which in turn reduces friction & wear. The oil will achieve this level of performance throughout the OEM oil change interval.
- Low viscosity offers improved fuel economy & a reduction in emissions due to the optimum levels of detergents and dispersants. These provide high levels of engine cleanliness and sludge control, which improves combustion and helps keep after treatment systems functioning effectively.
- ACEA C2 Mid SAPS specification with a maximum Sulphated Ash content of 0.8%, Sulphur and Phosphorus are chemically an ACEA C3 but with a lower HTHS of minimum 2.9 mPa*s for increased fuel economy.
(Specifications correct at time of item listing / latest revision. Although we do our best to display the most up to date information and images, these specifications may be subject to change without notice. Millers Oils may change the design of their bottles and/or labels - if they do, the bottle supplied might look different to the bottle shown in the image above, but the product will be the same.)
Quality PartsWe strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.