High quality OE specification ALCO Filter service kit with NGK spark plugs
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: Fiesta Mk7 1.25 / 1.4 / 1.6
Manufacture date: 10/2008-12/2017
Model code: B299
Engine codes: SNJ* / STJ* / SPJ* / HXJ* / IQJ* / U5JA
Capacity: 1242 / 1388 / 1596
Power: 44kW (60HP) / 60kW (82HP) / 71kW (97HP) / 88kW (120HP) / 99kW (134HP)
VIN code: JG / JJ / KC / KD
(from digit 9 of VIN)
VIN example: WF0JXXWPJJ
(JG / JJ / KC / KD
WHERE SHOWN IN VIN ONLY IDENTIFIES FIESTA MK7
MODEL, NOT WHICH ENGINE IS FITTED OR IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT, PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** ONLY SUITABLE FOR FORD FIESTA MK7 1.25 / 1.4 / 1.6 PETROL MODELS EXCLUDING LPG, ST & ST200 (2008 -> AKA MK6 IN EUROPE) ***
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR LPG, ST OR ST200 MODELS WHICH REQUIRE DIFFERENT SPARK PLUGS***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING (BY CLICKING 'Contact seller' NEAR THE TOP OF THIS PAGE) WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR VIN FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
- *** THIS SERVICE KIT WILL ONLY BE SUITABLE FOR VEHICLES RUNNING PETROL ONLY. NOT FOR LPG / DUAL FUEL VEHICLES WHICH REQUIRE DIFFERENT SPARK PLUGS ***
The item image contains a picture of the parts that will be supplied in this service kit, which was taken at the time of listing. ALCO occasionally alters the design of their filters, so the filters supplied may look slightly different to the filters shown.
- ALCO oil filter x 1
- ALCO air filter x 1
- ALCO cabin/pollen filter x 1
- NGK spark plug x 4
- Seal for oil sump drain plug x 1
Sump plug seal
Manufacturer's Warranty Not Affected
The parts in this service kit are of at least the same quality as the original manufacturer's parts. Thanks to new EU regulations, even if your vehicle is still under the Manufacturer's Warranty, correct fitment of these parts will NOT
invalidate the warranty.
Block Exemption Regulation (EC) 1400/2002 has been introduced to ensure more competition in the servicing and repairs market, leading to lower costs and higher standards for consumers.
The Block Exemption Regulation means that you have the freedom to choose where to have your vehicle maintained, without the manufacturer's warranty being invalidated, providing original parts, or parts of matching quality are fitted by the garage / repairer.All ALCO filters sold by us comply with MV-BER N° 461/2010 (Motor Vehicle Block Exception Regulation) and are manufactured within the EU in conformance with the requirements of ISO 9001 - 2008
.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.