Engine service kit containing quality Bosch filters, NGK spark plugs & Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: 5 Series 530i
Manufacture date: 09/2000-12/2003
Model code: E39
Engine code: M54B30
Power: 170kW (231HP)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** ONLY SUITABLE FOR 4TH GENERATION BMW 5-SERIES E39 530i (SALOON & TOURING) MODELS ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING (BY CLICKING ON ASK A QUESTION NEAR BOTTOM OF PAGE) WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR VIN FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
- *** THIS SERVICE KIT WILL ONLY BE SUITABLE FOR VEHICLES RUNNING PETROL ONLY. NOT FOR LPG / DUAL FUEL VEHICLES WHICH REQUIRE DIFFERENT SPARK PLUGS ***
- Bosch oil filter x 1
- Bosch fuel filter x 1
- Bosch carbon anti-odor cabin/pollen filter x 2
- NGK laser platinum spark plug x 6
- Millers Oils EE Longlife 5w40 engine oil x 7 litres (6.5L capacity listed by Millers for this vehicle)
- Oil Sump Plug Washer x 1
Bosch oil filter
Bosch fuel filter
Bosch cabin filter
NGK spark plugs
Millers Oils engine oil
(The images contain pictures of the parts that will normally be supplied in this service kit, which were taken at the time of listing. Manufacturers occasionally alter the design of their filters, so the filters supplied may look slightly different to the filters shown.)
We Supply the Correct Oil
Millers Energy Efficient Nanodrive EE Longlife 5w40
Fully Synthetic Longlife Engine OilPerformance Profile
- ACEA: C3
- API: SN, CF
- Mercedes-Benz: 229.31 & 229.51
- VW: 502 00, 505 01
- Ford: M2C917-A
- BMW: Longlife-04
- Porsche: A40
- GM: dexos 2
A fully synthetic high performance mid SAPS, low friction, fuel efficient engine oil. Part of the Millers Oils NANODRIVE Low Friction Technology range. Formulated to meet the demanding requirements of today's engines with the added benefits of reduced friction, improved fuel economy and a reduction in overall running costs.Application
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro IV & V emission standards, with or without diesel particulate filters including VW'Pumpe Düse' engines fitted to many Volkswagen/Audi Group, and some Ford vehicles.Particularly recommended for use in vehicles using variable service intervals and other vehicles that require a fuel-efficient lubricant.User Benefits
- A reduction in friction of up to 32% providing a reduction in wear of up 32% compared to other 5w40 C3 grades.
- The coefficient of friction reduces rapidly as the engine temperature rises maximising fuel economy and reducing emissions accordingly. Protects against wear extending engine component life.
- Overall running costs are reduced through lower fuel consumption and longer component life.
- A mid SAPS formulation which is compatible with catalysts and diesel particulate filters (DPFs) A single 5w40 engine oil covering many OEM performance profiles.
Bosch filters are made to meet or exceed vehicle manufacturer specifications and are 100% BER compliant, so you can be confident they meet the high standards required for today's cars.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.