Engine service kit containing quality Bosch filters, NGK spark plugs & Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: 5 Series 530i
Manufacture date: 09/2000-12/2003
Model code: E39
Engine code: M54B30
Power: 170kW (231HP)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** ONLY SUITABLE FOR 4TH GENERATION BMW 5-SERIES E39 530i (SALOON & TOURING) MODELS ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING (BY CLICKING ON ASK A QUESTION NEAR BOTTOM OF PAGE) WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR VIN FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
- *** THIS SERVICE KIT WILL ONLY BE SUITABLE FOR VEHICLES RUNNING PETROL ONLY. NOT FOR LPG / DUAL FUEL VEHICLES WHICH REQUIRE DIFFERENT SPARK PLUGS ***
- Bosch oil filter x 1
- Bosch air filter x 1
- Bosch fuel filter x 1
- Bosch charcoal anti-odor cabin/pollen filter x 2
- NGK laser platinum spark plug x 6
- Millers Oils Trident Professional C3 5w40 engine oil x 7 litres (6.5L capacity listed by Millers for this vehicle)
- Oil Sump Plug Washer x 1
Bosch oil filter
Bosch air filter
Bosch fuel filter
Bosch cabin filter
NGK spark plugs
Millers Oils engine oil
(The images contain pictures of the parts that will normally be supplied in this service kit, which were taken at the time of listing. Manufacturers occasionally alter the design of their parts, so the parts supplied may look slightly different to the parts shown.)
We Supply the Correct Oil
Trident Professional C3 5w40 Engine OilDescription
A professional, fully synthetic, mid SAPS engine oil suitable for the latest engine technology. Designed to meet OEM specifications and suitable for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines. Millers Oils Trident Professional 5W-40 C3 is recommended for engines requiring a C3 5w40 viscosity targeting 'Pumpe Düse' PD Volkswagen Audi Group, GM and Mercedes Benz.Application
Millers Oils Trident Professional 5W-40 C3 is recommended for engines requiring a C3 5w40 viscosity targeting 'Pumpe Düse' PD Volkswagen Audi Group, GM and Mercedes Benz.
Features & Benefits
|Performance Profile||Suitable for:|
- BMW Longlife-04
- Fiat 9.55535-T2, Fiat 9.55535-S2
- Ford WSS-M2C917-A
- GM dexos 2
- GM-LL-B-025, GM-LL-A-025
- MB 226.5, MB 229.51, MB 229.31
- Porsche A40
- PSA B71-2290 <2014
- Renault RN0700 / RN0710
- VW 502 00 / 505 01, VW 502 00 / 505 00
- Asian manufacturers
- Excellent low temperature flow when cold starting, helping to instantly protect vital components.
- Viscosity stability at high temperatures, delivering reduced wear and tear on the engine and its components.
- Formulated with technology to provide engine cleanliness and durability which reduces emissions and provides extended drain capability.
- Utilising mid SAPS technology protecting particulate filters and controlling soot build up.
- Millers Oils stop start technology delivers instant protection under hot or cold conditions.
(Specifications correct at time of item listing / latest revision. Although we do our best to display the most up to date information and images, these specifications may be subject to change without notice. Millers Oils may change the design of their bottles and/or labels - if they do, the bottle supplied might look different to the bottle shown in the image above, but the product will be the same.)
Bosch filters are made to meet or exceed vehicle manufacturer specifications and are 100% BER compliant, so you can be confident they meet the high standards required for today's cars.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.