Engine service kit containing a quality Bosch filter & Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: 5 Series 530D
Manufacture date: 06/2003-02/2010
Model code: E60 / E61
Type: Turbocharged Diesel
Engine code: M57D30
Power: 155kW (211HP) / 160kW (218HP) / 170kW (231HP) / 173kW (235HP)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** PLEASE CHECK THAT YOUR VEHICLE'S DETAILS MATCH THE DETAILS ABOVE ***
*** ONLY SUITABLE FOR BMW E60 5 SERIES SALOON / E61 TOURING 530D / 530XD MODELS ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR FULL VIN FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
- Bosch oil filter x 1
- Millers Oils Trident Professional C3 5w30 engine oil x 10 litres (Millers list 7.5-8.25 capacity - check handbook)
- Oil Sump Plug Washer x 1
Bosch oil filter
Millers Oils engine oil
(The images contain pictures of the parts that will normally be supplied in this service kit, which were taken at the time of listing. Manufacturers occasionally alter the design of their parts, so the parts supplied may look slightly different to the parts shown.)
We Supply the Correct Oil
Trident Professional Engine Oil C3 5w30
Fully synthetic, mid SAPS, for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.Performance Profile
- BMW Longlife-04
- Chrysler MS-11106
- Fiat 9.55535-S3
- GM-LL-B-025, GM-LL-A-025
- MB 229.51, MB 229.31
- Porsche C30
- VW 504 00 / 507 00, VW 506 00 / 506 01
- VW 503 00 / 503 01, WV 502 00 / 505 01
- VW 502 00 / 505 00
- Asian manufacturers
- Millers Oils underwrites this product for GM Dexos 2 applications
A professional engine oil suitable for the latest engine technology. Designed to meet OEM specifications. Recommended for engines requiring a C3 5w30 viscosity targeting Volkswagen Audi Group, BMW and Mercedes Benz.User Benefits
- Excellent Low temperature flow when cold starting, helping to instantly protect vital components.
- Viscosity stability at high temperatures, delivering reduced wear and tear on the engine and its components.
- Formulated with technology to provide engine cleanliness and durability which improves fuel economy, reduces emissions and provides extended drain capability.
- Utilising mid SAPS technology protecting particulate filters and controlling soot build up.
- Millers Oils stop start technology delivers instant protection under hot or cold conditions.
(Specifications correct at time of item listing / latest revision. Although we do our best to display the most up to date information and images, these specifications may be subject to change without notice. Millers Oils may change the design of their bottles and/or labels - if they do, the bottle supplied might look different to the bottle shown in the image above. If you have any questions about this, please contact us before ordering.)
Bosch filters are made to meet or exceed vehicle manufacturer specifications and are 100% BER compliant, so you can be confident they meet the high standards required for today's cars.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.