Engine service kit containing a quality Bosch filter & Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: 5 Series 530D
Manufacture date: 06/2003-02/2010
Model code: E60 / E61
Type: Turbocharged Diesel
Engine code: M57D30
Power: 155kW (211HP) / 160kW (218HP) / 170kW (231HP) / 173kW (235HP)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** PLEASE CHECK THAT YOUR VEHICLE'S DETAILS MATCH THE DETAILS ABOVE ***
*** ONLY SUITABLE FOR BMW E60 5 SERIES SALOON / E61 TOURING 530D / 530XD MODELS ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR FULL VIN FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
- Bosch oil filter x 1
- Millers Oils Trident Longlife 5w30 engine oil x 10 litres (Millers list 7.5-8.25 capacity - check handbook)
- Oil Sump Plug Washer x 1
Bosch oil filter
Millers Oils engine oil
(The images contain pictures of the parts that will normally be supplied in this service kit, which were taken at the time of listing. Manufacturers occasionally alter the design of their filters, so the filters supplied may look slightly different to the filters shown.)
We Supply the Correct Oil
Millers Trident Longlife 5w30
Fully Synthetic Longlife Engine OilPerformance Profile
Also suitable for:
- MB 229.51
- BMW Longlife-04
- Fiat 9.55535-S3
- Porsche C30
- PSA B71 2290
- VW 502.00/505.00
- VW 502.00/505.01
- VW 504.00/507.00
Trident Longlife 5w30 is a high performance fully synthetic Mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous & Sulphur) engine oil suitable for the latest engine technology. It has been designed to meet OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications, which has been achieved by offering increased cleanliness, engine/oil durability, reduced friction/wear and improved fuel economy.
Trident Longlife 5w30 is recommended for engines requiring an SAE 5w30 ACEA C3 meeting the above manufacturer specifications including VWAG 504.00/507.00. Trident Longlife 5w30 is fully compatible with the latest Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), Gasoline Particulate Filters (GPF) and Catalytic Converters and is compliant with emissions standards.Application
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting the latest European emissions standards, with or without diesel particulate filters. Particularly recommended for use in vehicles using variable service intervals and other vehicles that require a fuel efficient lubricant.User Benefits
- This synthetic technology produces excellent low temperature flow when cold starting down to -30°C, this yields rapid protection of vital components, as most engine wear occurs during start up.
- It offers exceptional viscosity stability at high temperatures and severe operating conditions for maintainable protection and prolonged engine life.
- Increased protection via a stronger oil film between metallic components, with an achievable level of performance throughout the OEM oil change interval.
- Low viscosity offers improved fuel economy in comparison to thicker viscosity oils. Trident 5w30 uses optimum levels of detergents and dispersants. These provide high levels of engine cleanliness and sludge control, which offers improved combustion.
- ACEA Mid SAPS specification.
(Specifications correct at time of item listing / latest revision. Although we do our best to display the most up to date information, these specifications may be subject to change without notice.)
Bosch filters are made to meet or exceed vehicle manufacturer specifications and are 100% BER compliant, so you can be confident they meet the high standards required for today's cars.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.