Engine service kit containing quality Bosch filters & Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: A3 1.8 Turbo 20V
Manufacture date: 09/1996-04/1997
Model code: 8L
Type: Turbocharged Petrol
Engine codes: AGU / AQA / ARX / AEZ / AUM / AJQ / APP / ARY / AUQ / AMK / APY
Power: 110kW (150HP) / 132kW (180HP) / 154kW (210HP)
VIN code: 8L
(from digit 7 of VIN)
VIN example: WAUZZZ8L
WHERE SHOWN IN VIN ONLY IDENTIFIES AUDI A3 (8L)
MODEL, NOT THE ENGINE FITTED OR IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT - PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** PLEASE CHECK ENGINE CODE AND VIN BEFORE ORDERING ***
THIS SERVICE KIT IS ONLY SUITABLE FOR THE ENGINE CODES LISTED ABOVE.
YOUR CAR'S ENGINE CODE WILL BE ON YOUR V5C DOCUMENT
- THE FIRST 3 DIGITS OF THE ENGINE NUMBER.
ONLY SUITABLE FOR VIN NUMBER UP TO:
--> WAUZZZ8L-V-090450 (DASHES REPRESENT CHARACTERS THAT CAN BE IGNORED)
- THE CABIN FILTER IS DIFFERENT ON NEWER MODELS, THE CABIN FILTER IN THIS KIT HAS THE FOLLOWING DIMENSIONS:
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE BUYING (BY CLICKING 'Contact seller' NEAR THE TOP OF THIS PAGE) WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR FULL VIN, FULL ENGINE NUMBER AND REGISTRATION/MANUFACTURE DATE FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
- Bosch oil filter x 1
- Bosch air filter x 1
- Bosch cabin/pollen filter x 1
- Oil sump drain plug with seal x 1
- Millers Oils EE Longlife 5w40 engine oil x 5 litres (4.5L capacity listed by Millers for this vehicle)
Bosch oil filter
Bosch air filter
Bosch cabin filter
Millers Oils engine oil
(The images contain pictures of the parts that will normally be supplied in this service kit, which were taken at the time of listing. Manufacturers occasionally alter the design of their filters, so the filters supplied may look slightly different to the filters shown.)
We Supply the Correct Oil
Millers Energy Efficient Nanodrive EE Longlife 5w40
Fully Synthetic Longlife Engine OilPerformance Profile
- ACEA: C3
- API: SN, CF
- Mercedes-Benz: 229.31 & 229.51
- VW: 502 00, 505 01
- Ford: M2C917-A
- BMW: Longlife-04
- Porsche: A40
- GM: dexos 2
A fully synthetic high performance mid SAPS, low friction, fuel efficient engine oil. Part of the Millers Oils NANODRIVE Low Friction Technology range. Formulated to meet the demanding requirements of today's engines with the added benefits of reduced friction, improved fuel economy and a reduction in overall running costs.Application
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro IV & V emission standards, with or without diesel particulate filters including VW'Pumpe Düse' engines fitted to many Volkswagen/Audi Group, and some Ford vehicles.Particularly recommended for use in vehicles using variable service intervals and other vehicles that require a fuel-efficient lubricant.User Benefits
- A reduction in friction of up to 32% providing a reduction in wear of up 32% compared to other 5w40 C3 grades.
- The coefficient of friction reduces rapidly as the engine temperature rises maximising fuel economy and reducing emissions accordingly. Protects against wear extending engine component life.
- Overall running costs are reduced through lower fuel consumption and longer component life.
- A mid SAPS formulation which is compatible with catalysts and diesel particulate filters (DPFs) A single 5w40 engine oil covering many OEM performance profiles.
Bosch filters are made to meet or exceed vehicle manufacturer specifications and are 100% BER compliant, so you can be confident they meet the high standards required for today's cars.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.