Millers CFS 5w40 NT+ x 5 litres
Fully Synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology OilPerformance Profile
- Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A3/B4.
- Ideal for fast road or track day use, especially in engines where a 5w30 is normally specified.
- Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C.
Fully Synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology ultra low friction formulation. Suitable for fast road/street modified engines, race, rally, sprints and hill climbs. Ideal for engines with hydraulic tappets e.g. Ford Zetec. Ultra low friction nano technology successfully proven in motorcycles with wet clutches.Application
For competition or modified engines where maximum power release is the preferred criteria. Formulated for high revving engines used in circuit racing or for larger engines for short duration i.e. hill climbs and sprints. Also suitable for fast road or track day use, especially in engines where a 5w30 is normally specified. Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C.User Benefits
Fully synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology oil provides:
- Laboratory tests and results show up to a further 15% reduction in friction and up to a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award winning NT range
- Significantly reduced friction
- Reduced component wear promotes longer engine life
- Reduced heat production
- Increased power output and torque
- Improved reliability
- Improved energy efficiency
- Superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
- Motorcycle wet clutch compatible
This is a motorsport oil and its use may invalidate vehicle warranties. If you have any questions about this, please contact us before buying.
(Specifications correct at time of item listing / latest revision. Although we do our best to display the most up to date information and images, these specifications may be subject to change without notice. Millers Oils may change the design of their bottles and/or labels - if they do, the bottle supplied might look different to the bottle shown in the image above, but the product will be the same.)