Engine service kit containing quality Bosch filters & Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: X3 3.0 D / Diesel
Manufacture date: 01/2003-07/2006
Model code: E83
Type: Turbocharged Diesel
Engine code: M57D30
Power: 150kW (204HP) / 155kW (211HP) / 160kW (218HP)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** ONLY SUITABLE FOR 1ST GENERATION BMW X3 (E83 EXCLUDING LCI MODELS) 3.0 D / DIESEL 150KW (204HP) / 155KW (211HP) / 160KW (218HP) MODELS MANUFACTURED UP TO ->08/2006 (WITH CONE SHAPED AIR FILTER) ***
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR LCI MODELS WHICH REQUIRE A DIFFERENT AIR FILTER ***
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR 3.0 SD / XDRIVE MODELS WHICH REQUIRE A DIFFERENT AIR FILTER ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR FULL VIN FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
- Bosch oil filter x 1
- Bosch air filter x 1
- Bosch fuel filter x 1
- Bosch charcoal cabin/pollen filter x 1
- Millers Oils XF Premium C2/C3 5w30 engine oil x 8 litres (7.5L capacity listed by Millers Oils for this vehicle)
- Oil Sump Plug Washer x 1
Bosch oil filter
Bosch air filter
Bosch fuel filter
Bosch cabin filter
Millers Oils engine oil
(The images contain pictures of the parts that will normally be supplied in this service kit, which were taken at the time of listing. Manufacturers occasionally alter the design of their parts, so the parts supplied may look slightly different to the parts shown.)
Millers Oils Premium Engine Oil
XF Premium C2/C3 5w30 Engine OilDescription
A fully synthetic, mid SAPS, premium OEM approved engine oil formulated using the latest technology for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.Millers Oils XF Premium
is a range of fully synthetic engine oils featuring Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT), specially designed to focus on maximising fuel economy whilst minimising engine wear. Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) is the unique, superior lubrication technology developed and blended by Millers Oils.Application
Recommended for applications requiring C2 or C3 5w30 viscosities. Covering European manufacturers including BMW, Mercedes Benz and GM dexos 2 applications.
- API SN
- ACEA C2/C3
- BMW Longlife-04 (Approved)
- MB 229.52 (Approved), MB 229.51
- Opel/Vauxhall OV0401547 (Approved)
- Renault RN0700 / RN0710
- API CF
- Chrysler MS-11106
- Fiat 9.55535-S3, Fiat 9.55535-S1
- GM dexos 2, GM-LL-B-025, GM-LL-A-025
- MB 229.31, MB 226.5
- PSA B71-2290 <2014
- VW 502 00 / 505 01, VW 502 00 / 505 00
- VW 500 00 / 501 01
- Asian manufacturers*
* Asian manufacturers - including but not limited to Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Nissan, Suzuki and ToyotaUser Benefits
- Provides enhanced low temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey.
- Maximises viscosity stability at high temperatures, which reduces engine wear giving superior protection for components including pistons, rings, timing chain, bearings and valve lifters.
- Specifically engineered to enhance engine cleanliness, delivering improved fuel economy, reduced emissions and extended service drain capability.
- Complements and utilises latest mid SAPS technology protecting after treatment systems such as particulate filters, Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and AdBlue delivering ultimate soot control and environmental protection.
- Delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions.
- Specifically formulated for use in all hybrid systems including self-charging hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV).
(Specifications correct at time of item listing / latest revision. Although we do our best to display the most up to date information and images, these specifications may be subject to change without notice. Millers Oils may change the design of their bottles and/or labels - if they do, the bottle supplied might look different to the bottle shown in the image above, but the product will be the same.)
Manufacturer's Warranty Not Affected
The parts in this service kit are of at least the same quality as the original manufacturer's parts. Thanks to new EU regulations, even if your vehicle is still under the Manufacturer's Warranty, correct fitment of these parts will NOT
invalidate the warranty.
Block Exemption Regulation (EC) 1400/2002 has been introduced to ensure more competition in the servicing and repairs market, leading to lower costs and higher standards for consumers.
The Block Exemption Regulation means that you have the freedom to choose where to have your vehicle maintained, without the manufacturer's warranty being invalidated, providing original parts, or parts of matching quality are fitted by the garage / repairer.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage and/or injury.