High quality OE specification ALCO Filter service kit with Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: Golf Mk6 2.0 TDi
Manufacture date: 02/2009-11/2012
Model code: 5K
Type: Turbocharged Diesel
Engine codes: CBAA / CBAB / CBBB / CBDC
Power: 81kW (110HP) / 100kW (136HP) / 103kW (140HP) / 125kW (170HP)
VIN code: 1K
(from digit 7 of VIN)
VIN example: WVWZZZ1K
WHERE SHOWN IN VIN ONLY IDENTIFIES VW GOLF MK5 / MK6
MODEL, NOT IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT, PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** IMPORTANT! YOU MUST CHECK YOUR VEHICLE'S ENGINE CODE AND BODY TYPE BEFORE ORDERING! ***
*** ONLY SUITABLE FOR VW GOLF MK6 2.0 TDI TURBO DIESEL HATCHBACK AND ESTATE MODELS WITH ENGINE CODES: CBAA / CBAB / CBBB / CBDC ***
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR CONVERTIBLE / CABRIOLET MODELS WHICH HAVE A DIFFERENT FUEL FILTER FITTED ***
*** NOT SUITABLE FOR ANY OTHER ENGINE CODES ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING (BY CLICKING ON 'ASK A QUESTION' NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE) WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR FULL VIN AND ENGINE CODE FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
The item image contains a picture of the parts that will be supplied in this service kit, which was taken at the time of listing. ALCO occasionally alters the design of their filters, so the filters supplied may look slightly different to the filters shown.
- ALCO oil filter x 1
- ALCO air filter x 1
- ALCO fuel filter x 1
- ALCO cabin/pollen filter x 1
- Oil sump drain plug with seal x 1
- Millers Oils Trident Longlife 5w30 engine oil x 5 litres (Millers list 4.0-4.3 litres for this vehicle)
Millers Oils engine oil
We Supply the Correct Oil
Millers Trident Longlife 5w30
Fully Synthetic Longlife Engine OilPerformance Profile
Also suitable for:
- BMW Longlife-04
- Fiat 9.55535-S3
- Porsche C30
- PSA B71 2290
- VW 502.00/505.00
- VW 502.00/505.01
- VW 504.00/507.00
Trident Longlife 5w30 is a high performance fully synthetic Mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous & Sulphur) engine oil suitable for the latest engine technology. It has been designed to meet OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications, which has been achieved by offering increased cleanliness, engine/oil durability, reduced friction/wear and improved fuel economy.
Trident Longlife 5w30 is recommended for engines requiring an SAE 5w30 ACEA C3 meeting the above manufacturer specifications including VWAG 504.00/507.00. Trident Longlife 5w30 is fully compatible with the latest Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), Gasoline Particulate Filters (GPF) and Catalytic Converters and is compliant with emissions standards.Application
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting the latest European emissions standards, with or without diesel particulate filters. Particularly recommended for use in vehicles using variable service intervals and other vehicles that require a fuel efficient lubricant.User Benefits
- This synthetic technology produces excellent low temperature flow when cold starting down to -30°C, this yields rapid protection of vital components, as most engine wear occurs during start up.
- It offers exceptional viscosity stability at high temperatures and severe operating conditions for maintainable protection and prolonged engine life.
- Increased protection via a stronger oil film between metallic components, with an achievable level of performance throughout the OEM oil change interval.
- Low viscosity offers improved fuel economy in comparison to thicker viscosity oils. Trident 5w30 uses optimum levels of detergents and dispersants. These provide high levels of engine cleanliness and sludge control, which offers improved combustion.
- ACEA Mid SAPS specification.
Manufacturer's Warranty Not Affected
The parts in this service kit are of at least the same quality as the original manufacturer's parts. Thanks to new EU regulations, even if your vehicle is still under the Manufacturer's Warranty, correct fitment of these parts will NOT
invalidate the warranty.
Block Exemption Regulation (EC) 1400/2002 has been introduced to ensure more competition in the servicing and repairs market, leading to lower costs and higher standards for consumers.
The Block Exemption Regulation means that you have the freedom to choose where to have your vehicle maintained, without the manufacturer's warranty being invalidated, providing original parts, or parts of matching quality are fitted by the garage / repairer.All ALCO filters sold by us comply with MV-BER N° 461/2010 (Motor Vehicle Block Exception Regulation) and are manufactured within the EU in conformance with the requirements of ISO 9001 - 2008
.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.