High quality OE specification ALCO Filter service kit with Millers engine oil
Vehicle Fitment Guide
Model: Vectra C / Mk2 1.9 CDTi
Manufacture date: 01/2004-03/2008
Type: Turbocharged Diesel
Engine codes: Z19DTL / Z19DT / Z19DTH
Power: 74kW (100HP) / 88kW (120HP) / 110kW (150HP)
VIN code: W0L0ZCF + 35/68/69
(from digit 1 of VIN)
VIN example: W0L0ZCF68
(W0L0ZCF + 35/68/69
WHERE SHOWN IN VIN ONLY IDENTIFIES VECTRA C / MK2
MODEL, NOT THE ENGINE FITTED OR IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT, PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- *** ONLY SUITABLE FOR OPEL/VAUXHALL VECTRA C 1.9 CDTI MODELS (8-VALVE & 16-VALVE) ***
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF THIS ITEM WILL BE CORRECT FOR YOUR VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING (BY CLICKING ON 'ASK A QUESTION' NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE) WITH YOUR VEHICLE'S FULL REGISTRATION NUMBER (OR FULL VIN / CHASSIS NUMBER FOR NON-UK VEHICLES)
The item image contains a picture of the parts that will be supplied in this service kit, which was taken at the time of listing. ALCO occasionally alters the design of their filters, so the filters supplied may look slightly different to the filters shown.
- ALCO oil filter x 1
- ALCO air filter x 1
- ALCO fuel filter x 1
- Seal for oil sump drain plug x 1
- Millers Oils Trident 5w40 engine oil x 5 litres (4.3L capacity listed by Millers for this vehicle)
Sump plug seal
Millers Oils engine oil
We Supply the Correct Oil
Millers Trident 5w40
Fully Synthetic Engine OilPerformance Profile
- ACEA: A3 / B3, A3 / B4
- API: SL, CF
- Mercedes-Benz: 229.1, 229.5
- VW: 502 00, 505 00
- BMW: Longlife-01
- Porsche: A40
- Renault: RN0710
Trident 5w40 is a full synthetic engine oil formulated to meet the latest requirements for engines operating under severe conditions.Application
Recommended for use in current and late model petrol and diesel cars where this type of advanced engine oil is called for by the manufacturer, especially modern high performance vehicles. Also suitable for turbo charged engines.User Benefits
- Full protection provided even under extreme operating conditions including long service intervals. Its use is essential in modern cars to enable fuel economy to be maximised.
- Provides easy starting and quick circulation of the oil even under very cold conditions.
- Full synthetic properties improve fuel economy, lower maintenance costs and maximize the drain interval.
Manufacturer's Warranty Not Affected
The parts in this service kit are of at least the same quality as the original manufacturer's parts. Thanks to new EU regulations, even if your vehicle is still under the Manufacturer's Warranty, correct fitment of these parts will NOT
invalidate the warranty.
Block Exemption Regulation (EC) 1400/2002 has been introduced to ensure more competition in the servicing and repairs market, leading to lower costs and higher standards for consumers.
The Block Exemption Regulation means that you have the freedom to choose where to have your vehicle maintained, without the manufacturer's warranty being invalidated, providing original parts, or parts of matching quality are fitted by the garage / repairer.All ALCO filters sold by us comply with MV-BER N° 461/2010 (Motor Vehicle Block Exception Regulation) and are manufactured within the EU in conformance with the requirements of ISO 9001 - 2008
.We strongly recommend that all parts we supply are fitted by someone qualified to do so. Incorrect fitment of vehicle parts can cause serious damage.